The Town Hall web site now includes a summary of the questions and answers that were covered at the Dec. 11, 2012 Town Hall meeting, as well as a few additional questions that were received too late to address at the meeting.
Additionally, the full video webcast
of the meeting is now available on the web site.
The next Town Hall meeting has not yet been scheduled, but, remember, if you have a question to ask or comment to offer, you can submit them at any time. You have several options, outlined below.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the “Submit a Question” link on the Town Hall web site.
- Send a message via the Employee Advisory Council online form.
- Send a confidential note via interoffice mail addressed to “Talk of the Town.” (No campus mail route needed.
- If you don’t have access to interoffice mail, send your confidential note to the following:
Talk of the Town
The University of Texas Medical Branch
301 University Blvd.
Galveston, TX 77555