Students in the MD-PhD Program may choose to perform research in any of the 8 Ph.D. programs in the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences.
These are competitive, rigorous programs with strong national and international reputations. The programs involve over 300 faculty of the Graduate School. Research faculty and students have ready access to UTMB's cutting-edge equipment and technologies.
Biochemical Sciences and Structural Biology
Cell Biology and Cancer Cell Biology
- Sealy Center for Cancer Cell Biology
- Neuroscience and Cell Biology
- Cellular Physiology and Molecular Biophysics
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
Clinical Science and Epidemiology
Infection and Immunity