• Transgenic Mouse Facility
• Real-time PCR Core Facility
• Human Tumor Bank Core Facility
• Career Opportunities
• Funding Opportunities
• Graduate Training in Cancer
– Cancer Cell Biology Track
– Cancer Center Training Grant
• In the News
- Molecular Biology Tools
• UTMB Cancer Center
• UTMB Home Page
Real-Time PCR Core Facility
Why use the Real-Time PCR Core Facility?
General Information • Why use the Real Time PCR core? • Services and
Service Request Forms • Published Data • Satisfaction
Survey • Current Price List • Relevant Links
- In order to better serve our clients, we discuss their project needs, and how we can best assist them.
- We provide professional services from designing and ordering primers and probes to data analysis. We have designed and/or ordered more than one thousand assays according to our clients’ needs.
- We have many ways to save PIs’ funds:
- we provide the best quality and prompt service at the lowest price, and now it’s even lower;
- we negotiate with the vendors to get the best prices for reagents, primers and probe sets as well as RT kits which greatly benefit our clients;
- we help clients to best fit each plate with their samples, reducing waste;
- our real time PCR probe-primer assay(s) transfer plan is a way to use stored assays that were created for another PI. The permission of the original PI will be obtained before the use of the assay is allowed.
- Our procedure is simple for clients to follow.
- We are flexible by providing any real time PCR related services, such as running plates and providing Ct values for those who have the ability to do real time PCR; but don’t have the instrument.
- We guarantee that our clients get responses and results promptly.
- Written material and method upon request.
By letting our experts do your real time PCR you will save money on instruments, maintenance, reagents, and most importantly time and labor.